Lift Supervisor Training
The Lift Supervisor is responsible for the implementation of the lift plan and to ensure it is carried out exactly as stated in the method statement.
Training involves how to :-
- Control of the lifting operation
- Understand the role of the banksman
- Understand all slinging methods
- Understand crane duty charts
- Know the certification required
- Know different sling configurations
- Site Health & Safety requirements
- Set up suitable exclusion zones
- Deliver tool box talk presentations
- General knowledge of lifting equipment/operations
- How to delegate duties and control staff
CONTACT US for more details about this course.